Monday, February 4, 2013

It's February ~ Never Too Late to Start Early

Ho! What a day. The sun brings everything into rich, startling relief.
My sled is loaded with sleeping gear and all the snow-shoe trails reconfigured to allow me to tow. It's Spring Camp, just down river. It's nearly within shouting distance of home on a high point where the Klehini can conspire with Mt. Bigger to sing into my dreams for a few nights. Maybe I'll hear the Great Horned owl as well.

Feel Spring stirring? There's two months before this Fool celebrates her 60th. The time is now.


4 comments:


  1. Do you have a skill to earn on online? So start here………. You can get a job
    and post a job
    here. So don’t wash your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whai a picture is here. i like it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. whai a picture is here. thank admin for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Drop a note and I'll respond.
Ade