Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trio in May

In May

The evening hums on wings designed to hover and travel in reverse
Breathe in the chill and sap rising
Wonder

The Song of a Green-belly Appetite

Two stand on the river flat and call; insistent, purposeful and loud enough that spring avalanches are only background rumble. Eight bodies with four bellies each and I'm the goatherd, happy only two are sheep.


Hooky Herd

The electric wire is strung, a request that you remain there while my attention and love are fastened over here.
Wait..., I love you more. So-long, rhubarb crown. We're away.
~ Dear, tonight, the milk carries the fragrance of willowherb.~
 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could write half as well as you so that my comments were more elegant -- but I'll have to just say "Wonderful!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrian Revenaugh, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Drop a note and I'll respond.
Ade